Do you want to use your skills to solve real challenges in medicine?
The 2019 Health Hack Competition needs technically proficient individuals like you from disciplines including engineering, science, business, and medicine to address barriers in diagnostics & monitoring. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, you'll get to
• Work with a multidisciplinary team and a ‘challenge champions’ over 6 weeks,
• Address a specific problem that interests you,
• Apply your knowledge and learn new skills,
• Collaborate with individuals outside your field,
• Work towards potential commercial or academic impact,
• Compete for over $30 000 in cash awards!
The deadline to apply is Friday, September 27th 2019.
Please note that the Innovator application process is competitive. Successful candidates will be notified after the deadline.